Take a walk with me.......

Take a walk with me.......

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My loving cheese cutter.


If someone would ask you what is your favorite kitchen applience which one would you pick?
Im gonna have to say it's my cheese cutter. It really did help me out the other day after my potato peeler broke it also slices cheese, grate carrots, it comes in handy as a spatula, scrapes off dry food from my work surface, and it is sturdy Im sure it will have a longer life than my potato peeler. Im sorry if this is a very dull blog today it's just at the moment things are pretty dull in my household, so I guess finding my favorite kitchen appliance was the high of my day, but please dont lose interest in me too fast I am sure to bring something more jucy to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment